Effective Date: May 25, 2018
This site is operated by Izzy Gaming N.V. ("we", "our" or "us").
This privacy notice describes how we collect, use, store and share your personal data, and it applies to all of our visitors and casino players using our services ("Services").
You are under no legal obligation to provide us with your personal data, but under gambling regulations we are required to collect certain data before we allow you to play at our casino. This is so we are able to verify the identity and eligibility of our players and to protect ourselves and them against unfortunate outcomes due to player ineligibility or fraud.
If you do not want to provide us your personal data - simply do don register to our Services (sorry but we really can not let you play at our casino without this data).
If you do not understant and agree with this notice, then please do not use our Services.
1. The Data We Collect
We typically collect the following types of data:
- Data you provide us: you may provide us Personal Data voluntarily, such as when you register for a player account on our Services (and provide us with your identity and contact details, scanned documents, financial statements and additional information as necessary to set up your account and verify your identity and eligibility to play at our casino), when you contact us (through phone, e-mail or any other channel), when you post on our public forums or groups, or when you provide us your e-mail address (such as when you sign-up to receive e-mail updates), when you make any deposits or withdrawals, and when you play at our casino. Typically we will not collect or store your financial data ourselves, e.g. your full credit card numbers or bank account, and these will be kept with the relevant payment processors. We may still however keep your "Last 4" or bin number and other personal data related to the deposit, such as your name, address, e-mail address and the amount deposited, in order to process your deposit and for our accounting and legal purposes.
- Data we collect: when someone visits or uses our Services, we may collect or generate technical data about them. Such data consists of technical or usage data, such as IP address, non-identifying data regarding a device, operating system, browser, and user activity on our Services.
2. How We Use Data
We use Personal Data for the following purposes (based on our necessities for performing and providing our Services to you, our legitimate interests and our legal obligations):
- Facilitate, operate, develop, improve and provide our Services;
- Verify the identity and eligibility of our players;
- Securing data and preventing and mitigating fraud or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- Customer care and support purposes;
- Marketing and advertising purposes;
- Contacting our users with messages and offers as described below;
- Legal compliance;
- Statistical and research purposes;
- Creating anonymized data which we or our partners may use for our business purposes.
3. Sharing Your Data
We may share your data with the following third parties and in the following instances:
- Service Providers: We may share your data with our third party service providers, depending on each of their specific purposes, and may only use it for such purposes. These include hosting services, e-mail services, data analytics services, fraud detection and prevention services, data and cyber security services, server co-location services, marketing and advertising services, payment and billing services, user engagement services, and our business, legal, financial and other advisors ("Service Providers").
- Legal Compliance and Requests: We may allow government and law enforcement agencies access to Personal Data or disclose it to them in response to a subpoena, search warrant or court order (or similar legal requirement), or if required under applicable laws and regulations. Such access or disclosure may occur if we have a good faith belief that we are legally compelled to do so, or it is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- Protection and Safety: We may share your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or safety of Izzy Gaming N.V., our users or any members of the general public.
- Our Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies: We may share Personal Data internally within our family of companies, for the purposes described in this notice or in case of change in control over the majority our assets.
- Explicit Consent: We may share your Personal Data in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit consent.
- Non-personal Data: We may transfer, share ot otherwise use non-personal data in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
4. Service and Promotional Messages
- Promotional Communications: we may contact you about new services and special opportunities or any other information we think you will find valuable. We may contact you via any of the contact means available to us (including mobile or e-mail), through the Services, or elsewhere.
If you wish not to receive such promotional messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected] or by following the "unsubscribe", "change e-mail preferences" instructions in the message you receive.
- Service Communications: we may contact you with important information regarding our Services, for example, about changes or updates to our Services, payment issues, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
5. Access, Correction, Deletion of Data
If you wish to exercise your rights under applicable data protection law to request access to and to correct or erasure of your Personal Data kept with us, or to receive a portable copy of such Personal Data – please contact us at [email protected].
Please note that if you contact us by e-mail, we may require additional information, including certain Personal Data, in order to authenticate and process your request.
6. Additional Notices
- Data Storage & Location: We maintain, process, store and access Personal Data from various jurisdictions, as reasonable for the performance of our Services or otherwise as required by law.
- Data Retention: We may retain your Personal Data for as long as we provide you with our Services, and thereafter for legal and accounting purposes, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy.
- Data Security: We are using industry-standard physical, procedural and electronic security measures, however we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any Personal Data stored with us or with any third parties.
- Cookies and Tracking: We use tracking technologies including cookies which help us provide and improve our Services, provide a personalized experience and track the performance of our activities and operations. Most browsers allow you to control cookies or completely remove them. You may also choose to accept or block cookies with your browser.
- Children: We do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18, and do not intend for them to use our Services. If we learn that a child is playing in our casino, we will prohibit and block them and will make all efforts to delete any Personal Data stored with us about them. If you think that we might have any such data, please contact us at [email protected].
- Updates and Changes: We may update and change this notice by posting a new version on our Services. The new version will be effective as of the published effective date. We will provide a prior notice if any substantial changes are made on the Services. After this period, the new version will be deemed accepted by you.
- Questions, Concerns or Complaints: If you have any questions or comments about this notice or if you have any concerns regarding your Privacy, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- EU Representative: We have appointed our representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the GDPR. To contact them on such matters, please contact us. If you reside in the EU, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your member state.